Built in 1905, this historical property consists of 3 buildings connected by a 5-story atrium. K2 was selected to complete major building renovations to the main entrance lobby, atrium lobby, tenant lounge and all common areas on five floors including fitness centers, conference centers and restrooms. This project was completed while the building remained fully operational.
Lincoln Property Company
The most significant construction effort involved building two structural concrete columns up five floors to accommodate the installation of a decorative screen on the atrium-facing side of the elevator.